Pirongia School, Waikato, New Zealand

Our school is located in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand.
Our school motto is "Together We Climb" because we live under and on an amazing mountain - "Pirongia Mountain". we love our mountain and we all spend time doing different things on the mountain during the year.

14 October, 2010

Mrs N wanted to have a skite


In the holidays I was lucky enough to go to the island of Vavau'u north of Tonga and I got to swim with humpback whales. I will try and attach a photo onto this for you all to see because I am so proud and still so excited about my experience, especially when I got to touch a humpback baby's flipper. See below for the photo opportunity viewing...

2 comments:

  1. hey it guy here finally theirs some people on our cluster map,and i cant wait till sumer ACTUALLY gets here so far its been on and off.Cant wait till we can swim in the pool, it looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs n u are so lucky to be swimming with that whale my mum says!!! she is so jealous

    ReplyDelete