Pirongia School, Waikato, New Zealand

Our school is located in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand.
Our school motto is "Together We Climb" because we live under and on an amazing mountain - "Pirongia Mountain". we love our mountain and we all spend time doing different things on the mountain during the year.

07 September, 2010

New Challenges Room 8

Two challenges based on your current learning needs - practise "Homophones" at this link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/spellits/home_y5flash.shtml
and practise your algebra skills at
http://www.mathplayground.com/games.html
Algebraic thinking section...

5 comments:

  1. I learned from the homophones the there,their and they're part but I knew all the other homophones on the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 8 make sure you have a go at these over the wet weekend. Well done Matthew! Try the Algebra challenges. They will really make you think

    ReplyDelete
  3. During the week I tested my self on the homophones I answered all my questions and got them correct. Then i tried the algerbra but my dad says that it should be for his kids at his school so insted Idid angles it was easyer than algerbra.
    from Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it is niamh here i liked the fractions building bridge game it was a little bit tricky but with the help of Ethan i understanded it more!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I couldn't find the homophones but I played the Algebra. I found it tricky at first and then I understood it.
    Jade =)

    ReplyDelete